Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

ABOUT

FIRST POST. I had been wanting to make a travel blog where I could put all my stories that I wrote for Sugbo and at the same time share my travel experiences especially here in Cebu. I am not much of a traveler but when we talk about the island of Cebu, well, I am proud to say that I have been to all towns and cities and several island barangays. I am thankful of my job, privileged--I must say because it allowed me to visit far flung sitios in the different municipalities. I was able to visit neighboring provinces too.

TITLE. The blog's title comes from the root word "suroy" which can be translated to "leisurely walking". Anyways, posts will come in between work. So, bare with my spellings and sentence structures. From time to time, text will also be written in my native tongue--binisaya.

With thousands of blog created every day, I don't know if someone's get to read my posts but I am hoping that there will be comments soon.

Dali! Manuroy na ta...

No comments: